Effective date: July 26 2018
- Sources of Information About You
- Our Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Updating Information
- Links to Other Websites
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Information
- Effective Date
Sources of Information About You
We obtain information about you from a variety of sources, including you, your interaction with Accell NA, and third parties. Such information may include your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number, among other personally identifiable information.
Information you provide to us: If you use certain Services, you may be required to provide us certain information.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders
- Your search queries on our website or through our Services
Information we collect from your use of the Services and other interactions you have with Accell NA:
We may collect your usage information about how you use the Services, including your access times, location, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol addresses. We may collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Services.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve and to deliver better and more personalized Services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Services
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Services or our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Accell NA, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity)
Our Use of Information
We use information about you to provide, maintain, personalize and improve our Services and to deliver the information and support your requests, including receipts, technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Accell NA by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We may also use information about you (i) to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; (ii) to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; (iii) to protect our rights or property; (iv) to compare information for accuracy; (v) to verify your identity; (vi) to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and (vii) for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
Additionally, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements.
We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- To enforce or apply our terms of service, available at Terms & Conditions [INSERT LINK], and other agreements, including for billing and collection purpose
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Accell NA, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Services
- For any lawful purpose, including, without limitation, selling your data to third parties
- With your consent or direction
We may also share non-personally identifiable information (aggregated or otherwise) with third parties for any reason.
You may update or correct information about yourself by emailing us at [email protected] or by accessing your “My Account” page.
Rights of European Residents
Some data protection laws, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), provide you with certain rights in connection with personal information you have shared with us. If you are resident in the European Economic Area, you may have the following rights:
- The right of access. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information which we hold about you.
The right of correction: You have the right to request correction or changes of your personal information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your personal information from our servers and to erase your personal information when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your personal information will likely impact your ability to use our services.
The right to object (opt-out): You have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your personal information, such as direct marketing, at any time.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to a “portable” copy of your personal information that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy or transmit your personal information stored on our servers / IT environment to another service provider’s servers / IT environment.
The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Links to Other Web Sites; Third Party Applications
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act was created to protect children under the age of 13 from unsuspecting acts or practices in conjunction with collecting, using, and disclosing any information about them. Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian or otherwise believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us so that we can delete the child's information. The Services will never knowingly accept, collect, maintain or use any information from a child under the age of 13. If a child whom we know to be under the age of 13 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or notify parents.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or within the Services.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our policy at this address: